Let’s achieve your vision, specialist accounting services for opticians, with Sial Accountants the benefits are Clear for all to see
Advice on the best way to finance the growth
Advice on Equipment Purchase and Financing Arrangements
Advice on buying a Practice, Due-Diligence & Valuations
Why Choose Us
Final Accounts & Tax Returns
- Preparing final accounts and management accounts for optical practices
- Tax return services for the limited companies, sole traders and partnership
- Benchmarking, financial analyses, annual drawing projections, cashflow forecast and budgeting
Bookkeeping, Payroll and VAT
- On-site or off-site bookkeeping services
- Payroll services including monthly or weekly payslips, RTI submissions and pensions
- Preparation and submission of quarterly VAT returns
Incorporation and Secretarial Services
- Recommending the best legal structure for your practice: sole trader, partnership or limited company
- We can incorporate your practice (Ophthalmic Body Corporate)
- Confirmation statements and full secretarial services
- Advice on the best ways to finance the growth of an independent practice
- Advice on asset purchase, including financing arrangements
- Advice on buying a practice, include valuations and financing
What Makes Us Different
Acknowledged experts in optical business accounting – but don’t take our word for it.
Our unique expertise for opticians VAT matters makes us exceptional (visit our VAT for Opticians page to learn more about this service) and we have literally written the book on how to set up a successful practice.
Specialist VAT Advice For Opticians
Knowing what is exempt, and what attracts standard rate VAT is complicated, but our in-house VAT consultant is a former HMRC inspector and has over twenty years’ experience in dealing with opticians’ VAT, during which time he has helped hundreds – if not thousands – of practices to claim millions of pounds in VAT refunds.
Having Sial keep all my books in order saves me so much stress, and means that the end of year accounts are just a formality. Happy to recommend them 100%
K.W., Optician, Ealing
We Wrote The Book For Opticians
The founder of SIAL Healthcare, and still our Managing Director, Usman Sial, recently published a definitive guide book for opticians, entitled, “How to start and run a successful Optical Practice”.
This book is now available for opticians, and has been critically acclaimed by many optometrists, opticians and industrial specialists as an excellent guide for new and existing optical practices.