LEt’s Improve Your Financial Health
For specialist Locum Doctor accounting services, Sial Healthcare is on standby to help whenever needed.
Why Choose Sial for your GP Practice?
- Prepartion of Accounts
- Setting Targets, Tracking Performance, Benchmarking and Financial Analytics
- VAT, Corporate and Personal Tax
- Budgeting, Forecasting and Cashflow Planning
- Bookkeeping Services
- Payroll and National Insurance
- Compliance Issues
- Organisational Structure, including Partnerships and Limited Company Set-Up
- Acquisition and Exit Strategies
SIAL Accountants has been managing our personal and business tax affairs for many years. As a busy GP, I could not have wished for anyone better; they are honest, trustworthy, reliable, extremely efficient in their work, and most of all, highly courteous and extremely approachable.
Dr M. Haye, GP and NHS Health Care Professional, Milton Keynes
Why Choose Sial for Locum Doctors
- Preparation of associates’ annual accounts
- Annual drawing projections for associates
- Cashflow forecasts, budgeting and bookkeeping services
- Advice on allowable business expenses
- Advice on self-employed versus limited company status
- Setting up a limited company
- Registration for payroll and corporation tax
- Preparation of your personal tax returns
- Advice on tax allowable expenses and tax planning
- Preparation of company corporation tax returns
- Advice on IR35 regulations
- Advice on purchasing a practice, including valuations and financing
- Advice on asset purchase, including financing arrangements
- Mortgage reference certificates
What Makes Us Different
All our clients benefit from personalised, tailored solutions, because everyone’s circumstances are different. Only once we know yours can we formulate the most cost-efficient approach, and create a package that suits you. And help you to transition smoothly from your existing advisor.