Let’s Improve Your Financial Health
For specialist accounting and tax solutions for dental associates, associate yourself with sial healthcare!
Why Choose Sial for your GP Practice?
- Prepartion of Accounts
- Setting Targets, Tracking Performance, Benchmarking and Financial Analytics
- VAT, Corporate and Personal Tax
- Budgeting, Forecasting and Cashflow Planning
- Bookkeeping Services
- Payroll and National Insurance
- Compliance Issues
- Organisational Structure, including Partnerships and Limited Company Set-Up
- Acquisition and Exit Strategies
As a Dental Associate, I’m sure that without Sial’s expertise behind me, I would have wasted a lot of time and money. Having them on my side has been a real reassurance, and that I’m starting out along the road to having my own practice, Usman’s wisdom has been invaluable, giving me the confidence to push forward more quickly than would otherwise have been the case.
David F, Dental Associate, Essex
Why Choose Sial for Dental Associates
- Preparation of associates’ annual accounts
- Annual drawing projections for associates
- Cashflow forecasts, budgeting and bookkeeping services
- Advice on allowable business expenses
- The pros and cons of being employed versus working as an independent contractor
- The pros and cons of being self-employed versus working as a limited company
- Setting up your limited company
- Registration for payroll and corporation tax
- Preparation of your personal tax returns
- Advice on tax allowable expenses and tax planning
- Preparation of company corporation tax returns
- Advice on IR35 regulations
- Advice on purchasing a practice, including valuations and financing
- Advice on asset purchase, including financing arrangements
- Mortgage reference certificates
What Makes Us Different
All our clients benefit from personalised, tailored solutions, because everyone’s circumstances are different. Only once we know yours can we formulate the most cost-efficient approach, and create a package that suits you. And help you to transition smoothly from your existing advisor.