Let’s Improve Your Financial Health
For specialist accounting services for Dentists, NHS or Private, Sial Accountants is here to improve your smile!
Trying to keep up with the requirements of HMRC is a full-time job, even without the unique complexities of VAT, payment processes and NHS accounting systems. So having a specialist on your side who already understands how to navigate the minefield and avoid the pitfalls can be a real advantage.
We are also members of the ICAEW Healthcare Group, enabling us to maintain our in-depth knowledge and understanding of the latest changes in the dental healthcare sector.
Why Choose Sial for your GP Practice?
- Prepartion of Accounts
- Setting Targets, Tracking Performance, Benchmarking and Financial Analytics
- VAT, Corporate and Personal Tax
- Budgeting, Forecasting and Cashflow Planning
- Bookkeeping Services
- Payroll and National Insurance
- Compliance Issues
- Organisational Structure, including Partnerships and Limited Company Set-Up
- Acquisition and Exit Strategies
Our dental practice is really thriving with Sial’s help and guidance. If you’re serious about your practice, speak to them… They really know their stuff.
Mrs V J, Dental Practice Manager, Harrow
Why Choose Sial for Dental Practices
- Preparation of specialist dental practice accounts
- Benchmarking and financial statistics of accounts
- Annual drawing projections for dental practice accounts
- Cashflow forecasts, budgeting and bookkeeping services
Superannuation and Pensions
- Preparation of annual superannuation certificates for dental practices
- Ensure that the correct payments are made, on time
- Retirement planning and pension forecasting
- Preparation of partnership and personal tax returns
- Tax planning to minimise your liabilities
- VAT advice and planning
- Payroll services and auto enrolment
- Advice regarding contracts
- Partnership agreements and company structure
- Surgery ownership options
What Makes Us Different
We’ll get to know your goals and do everything we can to help you achieve them. Our accounting services for dental practices are intended to deal with not only the routine accountancy and taxation issues but also to help you manage your practice more effectively