Whether you are a newly qualified optometrist or an experienced locum, at SIAL Healthcare we fully understand your specific needs. Our specialist accountancy and taxation services will be tailored to your individual requirements to make sure you achieve your goals with the minimum of cost, fuss and stress!
“Being a locum has some very specific challenges, so it’s very reassuring to be able to talk to someone who really understands them, and can offer such constructive advice.”
Paul J, Locum optician, London
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Preparation of locum optician or optometrist annual accounts
- Annual drawing projections for locum opticians or optometrists
- Cashflow forecasts, budgeting and bookkeeping services
- Advice on allowable business expenses
• Advice on the pros and cons of self-employed versus limited company status
• Incorporation of limited companies
• Registration for payroll and corporation tax
• Preparation of personal tax returns for locums
• Advice on tax allowable expenses and tax planning
• Preparation of company corporation tax returns
• Advice on IR35 regulations and compliance
• Advice on purchasing a practice, including valuations and financing
• Advice on asset purchase including financing arrangements
• Mortgage reference certificates
LeT an acknowledged expert help you to create your own optical business
Our expertise for opticians VAT matters makes us exceptional and our founder and managing director is the definitive authority on how to set up a successful practice.
The guide book for opticians, entitled, “How to start and run a successful Optical Practice” was recently published by Usman Sian, and the book has been critically acclaimed by many optometrists, opticians and industrial specialists as an excellent guide for new and existing optical practices.