For specialist locum doctor accounting services, SIAL Healthcare is on standby to help wherever needed
Like you, we need to be ready to hit the ground running when called upon, so at SIAL Healthcare, we continually update our knowledge of the distinctive accounting requirements of locum doctors.
We appreciate how daunting the whole process of preparing self-assessment tax returns, accounts and record keeping can be, so we provide you with the best guidance and support to fulfil all the statutory requirements.
preparation of accounts
setting targets, tracking performance, benchmarking and financial analytics
VAT, corporate and personal tax
budgeting, forecasting and cashflow planning
payroll and national insurance
organisational structure, including partnerships and limited company set-up
acquisition and exit strategies.
SPEAK WITH OUR TEAM TO FIND OUT MORE
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Preparation of locum doctors’ annual accounts
- Annual drawing projections for locum doctors
- Cashflow forecasts, budgeting and bookkeeping services
- Advice on allowable business expenses
- Advice on self-employed versus limited company status
- Setting up a limited company
- Registration for payroll and corporation tax
- Preparation of personal tax returns for locums
- Advice on tax allowable expenses and tax planning
- Preparation of company corporation tax returns
- Advice on IR35 regulations
- Advice on becoming a partner in a GP partnership
- Advice on asset purchases, including financing arrangements
- Mortgage reference certificates